Each translated representation thereof, has to be seen as informative, but not legally binding.
For legally binding documents, please refer to the Enlish ones. (link)
United Wealth takes the privacy of our Independent Representatives and customers seriously. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy while providing You with high-quality services and products.
Your Consent to Use Personal Data
We use your Personal Data only with your unambiguous consent. You may withhold or withdraw your consent for United Wealth to process your Personal Data; however, certain Personal Data is required for Us to provide services or products to You. Your withholding or withdrawal of consent for such Personal Data may prevent United Wealth from providing services and products that You have ordered from Us. Other Personal Data is not required for Us to provide services or products to You but is used by Us to provide You with better service or for marketing and other communications purposes. You are not required to provide this Personal Data to United Wealth. We will advise You which Personal Data You must provide and which is optional.
What Information Do We Collect?
he Personal Data and other information that we process varies depending on your relationship with United Wealth. Among the Personal Data and other information that We may request and process is the following:
• Company details
• Residential and business address
• Date of birth
• National identification number
• Telephone number
• IP address and browser information
• Email address
• Banking details, credit or debit card information, or other information needed to process payments to or from You
• Demographic information such as your profession, hobbies, education, gender, ethnicity, and income. This type of information is never mandatory.
• Other identifying information
How Do We Collect Information?
We collect Personal Data and other information from You in a variety of ways, including:
• the submission of a paper or online order for United Wealth services or products;
• the submission of an Independent Representative Agreement;
• when You contact Customer Service or Field Support Services by email, telephone, fax, chat line, or otherwise; and
• provision of your Personal Data to United Wealth by United Wealth’s business partners.
Our websites collect the IP address of the computer that You use in order to provide customized information regarding United Wealth’s services and products and to monitor service quality. Your IP address is not kept by United Wealth when you leave our websites.
United Wealth will not contact You by telephone or email to request information such as credit card numbers, account numbers, passwords and pin numbers. We recommend that you do not open or respond to e-mails requesting this type of information and that you contact United Wealth if You receive such a request.
How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
United Wealth processes Personal Data for a variety of purposes:
• to verify, process, and administer your orders for United Wealth services and products
• to maintain our commercial relationship with You, including provision of billing and customer services
• to analyze, understand, and respond to your service needs
• to improve the products and services that We offer to You and to develop new products and services
• to identify product and services offered by other companies that We believe might be of interest to You
• to meet our legal and regulatory obligations and to protect United Wealth’s legal rights
• for the provision of services to our Independent Representatives and compliance with our contractual obligations to Independent Representatives
• to facilitate financial, accounting and administrative functions
• with your express consent, to send commercial and marketing communications to You about services and products from United Wealth and United Wealth business partners that We believe may be of interest to you.
We may also provide your Personal Data to governmental authorities in response to specific requests from those authorities or as part of statistical and analytical report.